Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 32: Another solid morning



Status - mission 1
Mood - excellent
Water - 1 1/2 liters

Day 32 of 84

I am happy to say that I ran this morning once again.

Stretched then did 21 minutes on the tread and 5 on the elliptical.

I had to take it easy running because I'm starting to feel a very slight pain in my right calf. I don't think it's anything too serious, but I don't want to risk getting injured, especially following a cold.

Nutrition for today started off with a bowl of oatmeal (chopped banana mixed in), and a protein shake. I'm feeling good and am ready to start my day !

I have class at 10:30 and then a date at 12, Yay ! haha

This afternoon: shoulders + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

HOPE THE CALF GETS BETTER.............MISS YOU........KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.........SESSIONS ARE MOVING ON...........LOVE YOU, POPPY