Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 31: Solid



Status - mission 1
Mood - good
Water ~ 3 liters

Day 31 of 84

Today turned out pretty solid.

I saved my entire workout for this afternoon. I did back and core

Cardio: 25 minutes on the tread. I've made it back to where I left off and I am psyched !

The last two minutes sorta kicked my butt though. I had to take a 10 second break between minute 23 and 25 because I felt so winded.

Let's just say that I was more than happy to walk out of the gym with full use of both legs haha

Nutrition has been on target. Third day of low carbs and I don't feel all that bad. I tend to get a bit grouchy and so try to avoid people, but so far I have a happy-go-lucky attitude :-)

Tomorrow: morning HIIT + afternoon shoulders + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: