Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 28: Fighting off a cold



Status - mission 1
Mood - Better
Water - 1 glass :-(

Day 28 of 84

I am so mentally out of it haha. Reading over my post from yesterday I realized that I did not deviate from my diet at all.

Back on day 13 I had a cheat meal. I decided then to enjoy one every 13 days or so to prevent myself from going crazy. I've been so strict on myself that I didn't realize until now that:

1) I missed my originally planned cheat meal on day 26 and
2) had it unintentionally on day 27 !

And I felt soo guilty ... for no reason at all haha

I just wish I had known it at the time. I would have had a bit more ice cream !

My health status has improved some. I know that last night I was hell bent on not missing another morning HIIT session, but today I wisely chose to take it easy again by not exercising. Placing my body under physical stress while sick might worsen my condition. I just want to kick this cold quickly so I can get back into the gym with a full head of steam.

I'm taking no chances.

Catch you later,

--Jay

2 comments:

poppy said...

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE POPPY

poppy said...

DRINK ALOT OF WATER..................STAY WARM.........WORK HARD....PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF..........LOVE YOU, POPPY.............