Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 13: Rest

Status - mission
Water - less than 1 liter
Mood - under pressure

Day 13 of 84

Hi,

Today I plan to rest.

I'm excited for my cheat meal, which I have scheduled to have every 13th day. Not sure what I want to enjoy yet, we'll see haha.

It's important for me to allow myself to indulge every now and then so that I won't drive myself crazy. It is already extremely difficult to maintain a strict diet for very long. An occasional cheat meal represses any cravings I might have in the long run, in the hope that I don't, at the end of three months, go on a weeks binge as a result of an overly firm meal plan.

And plus, it is really only one meal :-)

Tomorrow: double HIIT

catch you later,

--Jay

ps. I'll post pics tomorrow

1 comment:

poppy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.