Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 25: Rest Day

Status - mission 1
Mood - good
Water - 1 1/2

Day 25 of 84

Coming off of yesterday's double shred sessions I welcomed today's day of rest with open arms. I need it !

My shoulder workout last night was another good one for the books. I did three rounds seated push press and 2 rounds each for lat/front raises. I topped it off with 15 minutes on the elliptical.

No core, saving that for tomorrow morning.

Nutrition has been on target. It is the second day of low carbs and I am pushing through. Although carb restriction is a pain to follow, it does have its benefits in the long run. I've seen rapid changes in my physique already. It's like every day 5 period I am getting leaner and leaner.

Results like these give me the motivation to stay on track.

Tomorrow: Morning HIIT + core ... afternoon full body special !

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps. no pics for today

No comments: