Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 16: Afternoon cardio



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 3 and 1/2

Day 16 of 84

I had an exam scheduled to take place this morning at 10:30, so instead of waking up to my regularly planned HIIT cardio session, I spent an hour studying for this test.

I must say that I think I did exceptionally well, considering how little time I spent going over the material.

My workout came later in the day, which I was not too thrilled about. See, I've become more comfortable waking up early and finishing my cardio first thing, and to break that customary ritual today sorta bummed me out. True, I had to study for an exam. At least that offers a valid excuse.

But my workout went very well today. I did back and 15 minutes on the treadmill with an added 6 minutes on the bike. I felt really strong on the tread. I attribute it to the fact that I wasn't running in a fasted state, as is usually the case when I first wake up.

Nutrition wise I've been on target. Today is the second of 5 low carb days. I don't feel the effects yet, but I'm sure the tiredness will surface later on in the week. As of now, I'm hyper-energized and feeling good. That oatmeal in the morning is working wonders !

Tomorrow: rest day = no cardio no weight

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps. I've been having a little trouble with my camera, which actually belongs to a close friend of mine. Hopefully, it'll perk up so I can continue posting daily pictures. Time will tell.

1 comment:

poppy said...

NEED PICTURES.........................hope friends camera works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE POPPY