Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 29: The worst feeling ever



Status - mission 1
Mood - stressed
Water - 3 1/2 liters

Day 29 of 84


Getting sick is probably the worst thing that could have happened to me on my fat loss journey. I've been feeling horrible for three days now, with chest/nasal congestion and constant fatigue.

The fact that I haven't been able to make it to the gym is maddening !!

I am so upset. It's just so difficult to work out when I don't have the energy to function.

And I've been gulfing down cough syrup like no body's business, and taking vitamin C packets with orange juice in the mornings. My diet has been spot on as well. First day of low carbs following a high day yesterday. I figure its important for me to eat properly and stay hydrated if I am ever to rid myself of this cold.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I can run. I still have a slight cough and my nose is a bit messy, but it's been three days since my last workout and I am jumping out of my skin to get back into the swing of my program.

God, help me feel better.

I'm afraid the gains I've made up to this point are deteriorating with each passing day.

Tomorrow: morning HIIT + afternoon chest (HOPEFULLY !!!)

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU, POPPY.................