Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 10: All I can do is laugh


(pic from today - above, compared to my pic from day one - below)



Status - mission 1
Mood - loopy but great
Water - 1 liter

Day 10 of 84


A quick post for today:

I had one of my best HIIT workouts this morning. In my previous post I mentioned that I was going to increase the time I spent on the treadmill and elliptical by one minute. I didn't expect that an extra minute on the treadmill would take so much out of me. By the end, I had to dig deep to muster enough willpower to hobble over to the elliptical. I was dripping with sweat - it was wonderful, lol. I truly love morning cardio.


My nutrition so far has been spot on. After my post-workout protein shake I ran out the door in order to make it to my 9 o'clock class. I felt so rushed getting there for some reason. When I entered the classroom I noticed that the room was empty and then I quickly realized I didn't have a 9 o'clock class on Wednesdays haha. No wonder I felt so behind. Waking up early and working out has sorta thrown off my internal rhythm.

ps. I think I might have caught a stomach bug that has been circulating around my campus. Coming from class I felt a little nauseous - it might be my nerves.

See you tomorrow !

--Jay

3 comments:

poppy said...

DEAR JAY. ITS OK ...............REMEMBER THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR WORKOUTS SHOULD BE IN THOUGHTS THAT THIS WHOLE MISSION IS ABOUT PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION..............NO ONE IS PERFECT........WE CAN ONLY TRY TO BETTER OURSELVES ONE DAY AT A TIME......ONE WORKOUT AT A TIME............YOUR POPPY...................

poppy said...

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN START YOUR DAY OVER ANY TIME....................POPPY

poppy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.