Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 30: YES !



Status - mission
Mood - revived and feeling wonderful
Water - 3 liters

Day 30 of 84

I am finally feeling better !

The cough medicine and vitamin C actually helped. I was definitely not playing around haha.

I am so glad to have worked out today, albeit in the late afternoon. I did 4 sets flat/3 sets incline barbell press. Core + 23 minutes on the tread. I felt strong and so raised the weight by 5 lbs on my lifts. I haven't done any type of cardio in about 4 days so I wasn't able to complete my usual 25 minute tread-time. I intend to wake up bright and early tomorrow for another HIIT session. I am so so excited to be back in action. And even though I find myself a little behind I'm confident I'll make tremendous and continued progress.

Right before I got sick I felt like a furnace. I could see myself getting leaner every day. It won't take long before I am able to return to that state.

Nutrition has been on target. Second day of low carbs.

Tomorrow: Morning HITT + afternoon Back + core

Catch you later,

gnight

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

DEAR JAY SEE YOU DID NOT POST YESTERDAY..................HOPE YPU FEEL OK............LOVE POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!