Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 20: Stronger than ever



(me flexing a little)



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 4 liters

Day 20 of 84

I spent most of my day on call in the EMS office. Although I woke up at 6 this morning I couldn't find enough time to run and make it to work before 7am. So I postponed my cardio session for tonight, which I am just getting back from.

The treadmill was great. I actually ran for 23 minutes !

Just the other day I set my maximum time at 20, and in only two days I have been able to move beyond that threshold. I finally understand what Adam Waters meant when he mentioned his "tipping point". The stage where he could just feel the fat falling off of his body, when he was no longer hindered by leg pain and labored breathing, when things just fell into place.

I feel that I am on the verge of the same thing. I have finally caught my rhythm, and am moving at a strong pace.

Nutrition has been so so. So far only 4 meals, which was due to less than perfect planning. Getting ready for my 5th soon (small tuna salad).

ps. In addition to running on the treadmill I also completed 6 minutes on the elliptical as well. No core though.

Tomorrow: Double HIIT + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

GREAT JOB JAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!GIVE GARY A BLOG POST!HE HAD HIS HIP SURGERY AND SEEMS TO BE DOING FINE.......NEEDS SOME SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU. POPPY