Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 56: not feeling well

Status - damage control
Mood - not well
Water - 1 liter so far

Day 56 of 112

I'm glad I was able to get up this morning to workout.

I walked down to the gym and got in a good 15 minutes HIIT on the treadmill followed by 10 minutes on the elliptical. Overall, I felt pretty strong. My legs were a little weak but other than that I have no complaints, except that I am not feeling at all well right now.

I am currently writing while very light headed. Experiencing some serious nausea. I might go vomit actually so if this post stops abruptly you know where I am. No joke ...

I need to detoxify my body over the next two days. The way I am feeling is one of the side effect of that process. Also, I'm forcing my body to switch from burning carbs for fuel to burning fat. My energy level will suffer severely from this, as well as my mood. Everyone watch out because over the next few days there will be a carb restricted maniac on the loose, haha

Ok, I really need to lie down before I faint or something

This afternoon:

Multi-angle dumbbell bench press + steady state cardio (30 minutes)

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: