Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 37: mmm



Status - mission 1
Mood - good
Water - 3 liters

Day 37 of 84

Today's shoulder workout went well. Side lateral raises were brutal. I was able to really feel the burn this time.

After hitting all aspects of my shoulders I jumped on the tread and completed 21 minutes at a new speed 6.5/9.5

A new high !

It felt good, until I hit the last two minutes haha

Nutrition has been on target. First low day of 5.

Based on my pictures it seems that I'm beginning to reach a plateau. I'm just not making the same type of progress as was the case before I got sick. I'm confused to how this might be happening, considering the fact that I make a constant effort to challenge myself both on the treadmill (by increasing speed intensity) and during my weight sessions (with added weight) each time I go into the gym. I don't know what's going on. It might be my eyes, who knows ...

Hopefully I'll continue to see visible results. If not, I might have to alter my workout. Might be a good time too, since I've been researching crossfit. They're workout plan seems really intense. I'm definitely up for it though.

Tomorrow: double HIIT + core !

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: