Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 51: Tough





Status - mission 1
Water - 2 liters
Mood - tired but well

Day 51 of 84

Man oh man

It has been so difficult to find time to workout in the midst of all the studying I've been doing.

I have an exam tomorrow, or rather later today seeing that it is already 3:40 am.

I need to get to bed ASAP !

I did find time to get a workout in earlier tonight though:

Weight training: Chest (flat, increased the weight) supersetted with straight bar curls

Cardio: 17 minutes HIIT on treadmill, 4 minutes HIIT on elliptical and then came back and did another 4 minutes HIIT on the treadmill because I still had a little energy left in the tank !

Nutrition: on target, even though I might have gone over my calorie limit. Also, I wish I had been able to drink a bit more water. 2 liters doesn't feel right. I had a few extra pieces of chicken throughout the day. Studying so much definitely increases appetite !

Tomorrow: Back + triceps + afternoon HIIT (wayy too late to wake up in 4 hours for a morning session)

No matter how many exams I have in the next few days I will NOT miss a workout.

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

JAY.....YOU LOOK GREAT THE RESULTS ARE REALLY SHOW ............LOVE YOU........POPPY