Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 42: Good day



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 4 liters

Day 42 of 84

Today's back workout went very well.

I increased the number of pull-ups I'm doing, which makes my current total 55 !

I also threw in a few lactic acid sets for seated cable row. The burn felt good.

But what really took the cake was an intense core workout:

- 60 incline crunches
- 25 leg raises
- 25 hip raises
- 25 oblique crunches (each side)
- 25 knees up crunches

With no rest in-between each exercise I was basically dead at the end

Nutrition has been on target. First high day of two.

Again, I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning's banana oatmeal, wahoo !

No cardio for today because I'm resting a sore, left hip.

I took a few motrin so I think I should be fine for tomorrow's HIIT session.

Come to think of it, today marks the exact midpoint in my 84 day fat loss journey. I must say that it has been a wild ride so far, with each day presenting its own unique set of challenges. Still, in looking back on my picture from day one I can honestly say that I have made a tremendous amount of progress. Progress that I feel good about.

I can't wait until day 84

Tomorrow: morning HIIT + afternoon shoulders + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

Hi Jeremy, you are making great progress mate. You'll be in the ShredderSphere this Sunday March 16, 2008. Shred on man!
Adam