Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 34: Easy does it



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 1 liter

Day 34 of 84

I woke up late this morning and didn't make it to the gym until ~ 11am

I ran for 21 minutes at speed 6.5 - 9, completing the final two minutes at a new top speed !

I also did my usual 5 minutes on the elliptical to warm down.

Taking a day off yesterday definitely gave me an energy boost that I could feel during my workout. Running at speed 9 was easier than I thought it would be.

Nutrition: Fruit day. I have like 20 bananas in the fridge ready to go and I am going to venture to the grocery store shortly to pick up some apple sauce and a jar of unsalted peanuts. I ran out a couple of days ago.

Tomorrow: morning HIIT + afternoon chest + core

ps. I forgot to post the pictures I took from yesterday. I remembered and they're up now.

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

GREAT JOB JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. I LOVE YOU.......POPPY