Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 38: Staying strong



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 3 liters

Day 38 of 84

This morning's cardio session went very well.

I completed 20 minutes on the treadmill at speed 6.5 - 9.5

I also warmed down on the elliptical for 6 minutes, at the end of which I was sweating like a pig.

Nutrition has been on target. Second day of low carbs. For breakfast I had a can of tuna and a handful of nuts. Normally I have a protein shake and oatmeal, but I ran out of powder a couple of days ago and chose to exclude the oatmeal for the next 5 days.

Lunch was a small chicken salad, some more nutts and a small portion of cottage cheese.

Post workout was an egg white omelet and a small spoon of peanut butter.

This afternoon: another HIIT session !

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOOK GREAT.................. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK.POPPY