Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 45: ohh yeaa !



Status - mission
Mood - wonderful
Water - 4 liters

Day 45 of 84

After making the needed adjustments to my daily meal plan I must say that I can feel the difference. My energy level felt much lower than usual, which is exactly what I expected given my lower caloric intake. Overall though I felt pretty good.

In fact, I was able to rip through another HIIT session this afternoon. I did have to vary the speed a little though during the last 7 minutes because my legs started to hurt/cramp up. But what I couldn't maintain I replaced with a cycle through speeds 7 - 7.5 - 8 - 8.5 - 9 - in that order.

With prolonged work periods and a faster "resting" window, running at those speeds proved to be, in many ways, more difficult than jumping straight to 9.5.

I warmed down with 10 minutes HIIT on the elliptical.

Funny that I was "shredding" next to a good friend of mine and didn't even notice her until I was done with my session. Working out definitely has a focusing effect on me haha

Nutrition has been great. Second "true" day of low carbs/calories. Three more to go, whoa !

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: