Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 50: Rest day

Status - mission 1
Mood- wonderful
Water - 2 liters

Day 50 of 84

As indicated above, today is a rest day !

After nearly 7 days of intense weight training and cardio I find myself in dire need of time to relax. And it could not have come at a more perfect time, since I have three exams to study for this week .

Seriously, I think Brown tries to stress its students out before freeing them for spring break, which for me appears promising this year. A few friends and I are planning a road trip to Florida. The idea of taking an adventure across the US is so exciting. Who knows what memories will be made haha

Anyways ...

I rose this morning and enjoyed another BFFM pancake.

This time it was truly perfect because I didn't break the darn thing in half when trying to flip it haha. It was delicious.

Second day of high cal/high carb, boo !!

It goes by so fast :-(

Tomorrow: Repeat 4 day cycle

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps. will update post-workout pictures tomorrow.

No comments: