Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 53: Rabbit run !



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 3 liters

Day 53 of 84

Time is passing by so quickly, I can't believe it is already day 53 !

Although there is still another 31 days until the end of mission one, which I have yet to complete, I have the feeling that I will continue on into mission 2. With more time I hope to fall into the habit of exercising so that it becomes second nature to me. That's the point right ? To lead a healthy lifestyle.

Weight training:

Chest (incline) + triceps (pushdowns) + dips

Cardio:

HIIT - 20 minutes total alternating between treadmill and elliptical at 5 minute intervals.

I felt like a rabbit hopping from one machine to the next. I laughed at myself while running at speed 9.5 and I almost lost focus and could have fallen on my face ! haha

Nutrition:

On target ... one piece of chocolate though (yes, I admit to it !)

Tomorrow: Back (lat pull, seated cable) + Biceps

Catch you later,

--Jaay

1 comment:

poppy said...

I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GO TO PHASE TWO..................LIFE STYLE IS GREAT AMD CAN COME TO GREAT USE IN YOU FUTURE.................LOVE POPPY