Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 41: knocked out



Status - mission 1
Mood - better
Water - 1 liter

Day 41 of 84

Today was interesting.

I slept in until 12pm and took the entire day off. I didn't eat much of anything because I wasn't feeling all that well. I barely got enough water to quench the thirst of a baby. And as you can tell by the extremely late posting time of this blog entry, tomorrow will be another long day. I have my alarm set for 10 so I'll at least get 8 hours.

All fruit day went horribly - I had only two bananas

Tomorrow: midmorning HIIT + Back + core

Nutrition for tomorrow: high day !

Can't wait for banana oatmeal in the morning

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps.

The reason I look somewhat emaciated in my photo for today is due to the fact that I ate and drank like an infant. But I must say that I look much leaner now as compared to yesterday's photo. You can even begin to see the second row of my abs !

I know now that my previous concerns about not making progress were of no value. I truly believe it was something I was eating.

I can finally go to sleep feeling good about the progress I am making.

No comments: