Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 47: Feeling weak



Status - mission 1
Mood - good
Water - 3 liters

Day 47 of 84

A couple of days ago I realized I was consuming too many calories. I quickly took action by aggressively lowering my intake. Who knew I would feel so sluggish.

Man, I definitely didn't think creating a larger deficit would have this much of an affect on me.

My workouts have suffered a little because of it too, which I am not at all happy about. Granted, I changed my lifting schedule and my weakness might just be a result of that, but getting used to a new program is one thing and struggling through it is another.

Good thing tomorrow is the last day of low cal/carb until my super-compensation phase.

Yes !

Tomorrow: Chest (incline) + Bicep (preacher) + abs

Catch you later,

--Jay

3 comments:

poppy said...

Dear Jay, great to hear your voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you decide what you are going to do soon...............LOVE YOU........POPPY

Adam Waters said...

Hi Jeremy, you are setting a great example mate, 47 days straight is no easy task. You'll be in SS on Sunday,shred on man,
Adam

poppy said...

I AM GLAD ADAM IS GIVIMG YOU SUPPORT.........YOU DESERVE IT.POPPY