Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 46: Changing it up !



Status - mission 1
Mood - great
Water - 3 liters

Day 46 of 84

Nutrition has been spot on - third day of low cal/carbs and I feel wonderful.

After reading an article on bodybuilding.com that pertained to the topic of adaptation, and how our bodies are affected by frequent and repeated stimuli, I decided to modify my workout regime to include a different set of exercises.

So now:

instead of working one muscle group every 5 days, I'll be hitting each twice.

Additionally, I've changed the set and rep scheme with the aim of lifting the same weight, but with more repetitions.

My cardio routine is in flux as well. Due to increased leg soreness I have been forced to run at different speeds. I'm not too worried about it because anything out of the ordinary (ie. not my usual 6.5-9.5) will keep my body guessing and on the track to improving.

Tomorrow: Back + Triceps + shoulders + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

JAY.........LOVE THE NEW FORMAT.........POPPY......