Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 32: YES !

Status - return to form
Water - 120 oz and counting
Mood - pumped !

Cardio:

I accomplished my goal ! Mile ran in under 7 minutes (6:57)

Whoa, it was tough. I ran the last minute going speed 10.1

Brutal but rewarding at the same time.

My goal for the next coming week is to lower it even more - aiming for 6:30

Weight:

Another intense workout: Lactic Acid training - multi-angle dumbbell bench press (once down, and then up, lowering one notch and completing as many reps as possible); pull-ups (50 total - 5 / set), biceps (at least 20 on 1st set, as many as possible for last remaining 3 sets). Ricky felt nauseous near the end, so I think the workout was challenging enough, haha.

Abs:

check

Life:

crunch time: two lab reports due on Thursday, HW due as well. Final exam on Friday. Tomorrow I will get both reports done; Tuesday will be devoted to the homework. That way, I'll have at least two full days to study for the final. Let's get down to business !!

I hope everyone in the sphere is going their hardest. Let's look at this week as hump week together !

Go hard, push yourself further than you've ever thought possible. It's easier than you think - simple as making a choice.

Thanks for that advice Michael.

Catch you later,

--Jay

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jay, congrats on your timing on running a mile. I cannot fathom being even close to that number!

juli gets happy said...

Hey Jay!

Wow, congratulations for running like a whizzard. Fanatstic!

Keep up the good work,

Juli