Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 26: Continued (just for fun)

I've been blogging for some time now but feel that many of you don't know me very well.

To remedy this I've posted a few fun pictures. *opening window

Enjoy !

I shall call this "the bare essentials" haha (that is cheese on the far left, which has been eaten already - a few minutes ago actually)



And this: "basketball" (I lost. He's taller than me !)



"try not to run at high speeds, especially through sharp narrow passages"

(when I broke my toe 3 years ago)



"where the magic happens" (the desk where most of my writing is done)



"blood and sweat" (my workout log - daily mileage and exact weight are tracked)



"criminal" (the person who actually broke my toe) (and he blames me since he was the one being chased) (I can't help but laugh at this picture now, haha)




That's it for tonight. Hope this was as fun for you as it was for me, haha

take care everyone, shred on !

--Jay

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Jay, thanks for sharing the pics!

juli gets happy said...

Hey Jay,

I liked your pics and they are showing your daily life...and I like the poet's approach to lyric and prosa (=the bottle of wine) on your desk, ;-).

You are doing great,

Juli

Debbie said...

Jay, thanks for letting us get to know you better. Anyone that likes Skippy peanut butter is a friend of mine!

poppy said...

WHAT IS UP WTH TOE? LOVE POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael said...

Thanks for sharing!