Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 10: Cranking up the heat

Status - return to form
Water - 3 liters
Mood - great

Day 10 of 68

Cardio:
30 minute swim, 20 minutes on the elliptical

Weight:
Back - seated pull (machine)

Life:

No class tomorrow ! The day would be perfect if only I could go home :-(

I'm really starting to get back into working out. My cardio hasn't fallen off much at all. I was surprised when I ripped through a 15 minute HIIT run session the other day without much difficulty. Unfortunately, I need to purchase a new pair of running shoes: the current set, which I've had for over 4 years now, is definitely showing serious signs of damage. The entire sole on my right shoe has been practically torn off. My running form hasn't been affected much, thankfully.

Tomorrow:
Biceps & Tris, midday swim, night run

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: