Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 13: Feeling good

Status - return to form
Water - 2 liters so far
Mood - feeling good

Day 13 of 68

I had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. Cheat day was timed perfectly again, I make myself so proud, haha. I enjoyed it by having a couple of drinks with friends. No worries, I took the additional calories into account.

Friday and Saturday were taken off. Today's schedule looked something like the following:

Cardio:
NoNE

Weight:
HST full body routine.

Diet:
Poor. I had only two meals so far today :-(

Life:

I've done some research into the HST program and it looks promising. It requires that I do resistance training three times per week (working the same muscle groups, but with additional frequency of course). I'll do HEAVY cardio on my days off (midday swim and night run). I'm excited to see the results at the end of 6 weeks (decent period of time).

Catch you later,

--Jay

No comments: