Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 22: Crunch time

Status - return to form
Water ~ 96 oz so far
Mood - great, a little anxious though

Day 22 of 68

Weight:

HST - I increased my flat dumbbell press to 75lbs; smashed through the first set of 10, but only got 7 on the second. Also went harder on military press: 70 lbs, up from last weeks 65. Man, it was tough.

Cardio:

REST

Need it from yesterday's killer, hulk inspired workout.

Life:

I have an exam tomorrow ! I will undoubtedly be up all night studying for it

:-(

Tis ok, it'll be worth it when I receive an A, which is inevitable (positive mindset yields positive results).

I usually post my chart before I go to bed, but seeing as I'll be sleeping in the library tonight I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Catch you later,

--Jay

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

great job on the bench press Jay. Good luck with your exam!

juli gets happy said...

You are doing great! I remember these nights studying through...good luck tomorrow, and remeber: You can do it!