Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 17: late start

Status - return to form
Water - 2 liters (yuck)
Mood - great

Day 17 of 68

Long day, even longer night. School work of the worst kind - GEOPHYSICS. Sounds like a horror film, haha .. Well, it was in many ways (for me).

I really dislike working on anything past 1am if it isn't a poem of mine or at least literature related.

I wasn't the nicest person to talk to this morning, which is the understatement of the century ! lol

Anyways...enough complaining. I devote no more than 5 sentences to being negative.

Weight:

NONE

Nutrition:

Decent - I started the day off with a protein shake and banana. Before I went to bed, which was around 4 this morning, I had a small salad (delicious !). I count this because it was technically eaten earlier today. This afternoon I had another protein salad and (literally) a few fries (by few, I mean exactly 3). I need to have at least one more meal before I go to bed. I was thinking of something along the lines of 1) a protein shake + peanut butter, or 2) eh, there really is no other option. I didn't make it to the dining hall today ! Thinking back on it now, I realize that I should have saved the salad (from early this morning) for right now. Pah !

Pah, defined: darn(derived from Adam's "boom boom boom". Don't ask how or why, lol)

Cardio:

venturing out as I type. bbl to update !

Later,

in about 30 minutes,

--Jay

No comments: