Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 21: Maybe/who knows



Status - return to form
Water - 5 liters
Mood - a bit frustrated

Day 21 of 68

Life:

*currently screaming at the top of my lungs out of frustration*

Formating my new accountability chart has proved more difficult than initially thought. It has officially taken me almost two hours to simply copy and paste a document from Excel onto my blog. You guys either oversimplified the process or I am just dumb.

asflkjw895 <-- that's my frustration in letter/numerical form

At least I now know what the problem was. See, apparently there wasn't enough space on my hard drive to open Adobe Photoshop, which I am supposed to use to convert the doc. to a JPEG file. I spent the majority of the past two hours trying to determine what I could delete from my C drive in order to facilitate the opening of the aforementioned program. Simple enough, right ? No. Not at all. I tried deleting veriface, but I wasn't allowed, since, for some reason, it is perpetually active, even in spite of my repeated efforts (lost count) to shut it down. I then tried to delete Limewire, to much success! Now, don't let that exclamation point mislead you. I'm not very excited about this, lol.

*sigh

The sacrifices I make to become a more organized/efficient person.

ok, so here goes. Let's see if all the effort resulted in something that actually appears on my blog ...

IT WORKS !!!!

hahahaha ... I am thrilled. Mmm, now let's see if I can duplicate the same process tomorrow. *crossing fingers

Cardio:

4 laps on the track

Weight:

HST

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Hmmm, sorry for your frustration, but it didn't seem to work in the end. Once you have got it will be an easy process though. Sounds like you have some other issues that may be interfering with the process. Good luck with it, it will be worth it!