Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 25: Sweet



Status - return to form
Water - 3 liters
Mood - great

Day 25 of 68

Cardio:

HIIT run (10 laps on track). Wow, it was a killer

Weight:

REST

Life:

I'm glad to find myself in a much better mood today. Last night was a different story. I can't even explain where the attitude came from. I really don't like being upset.

Getting out this afternoon definitely helped. I saw the new Dark Knight batman movie at the IMAX theatre. It was so good; very well done. Heath ledger gave an awesome performance. It's so sad he passed away.

Ok, I need to get some writing done. It's about that time.

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps. It's still so difficult to wake up ! Missing those early meals are killing my accountability score. Grrr

2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Hey Jay,

focus on your meals and they will fit into your plan.

You can do it!

I love IMAX-movies, Heath Ledger...a tragedy...

Enjoy your Sunday,

Juli

Michael said...

I agree with Juli. Just focus!