Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 43: CONT

Status - return to form
Water - check
Mood - great

Day 43 of 68

Life:

Life is great: I saw my dog, mom and dad all on the same day ! haha

The ride home was pretty uneventful. Not long after I (partially) unpacked, I made my way to the local gym in my town. It felt great to have the weights back in my hand and a constant stream of sweat dripping from my chin.

:-)

Cardio:

about a mile at speed 9.

*the treadmill does not go faster than 10, which is going to be a problem*

(grr)

Weight:

Seated push press, front & lateral raise, upright rows, ABS

In and out in under an hr. Push press felt great - 75 felt light(need to increase)

Tomorrow's plan:

morning HIIT / afternoon lifting session before ...

Fun:

remember that girl I mentioned last week ? You know, the writer ? Well, I'm meeting her tomorrow for the first time. We'll see how it goes, haha. No expectations !!

Catch you later,

--Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay,
Good that you jumped right into your training at home. Consistency is key. You're doing great. You will be re-earning that six pack in no time.

Hope things go well with your meeting today.

Be at ease.

Michael said...

Glad to see you working hard. Good luck with the meeting.