Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 63: Through the storm



Status - damage control
Mood - good, but could be better
Water - almost 2

Day 63 of 112

Thank heavens I am finally through the middle of the week. I had a Physics exam yesterday that was brutal. I came back afterward and went absolutely nuts. Didn't get to bed until around 5 this morning. Yea ...

I woke up late and made my way to the gym for a chest workout, which went well.

Cardio:

10 minutes HIIT on the tread and 10 on the elliptical.

Weight:

Warm-up + 3 x 8-10 flat + 3 x 8-10 incline + incline flies to burnout

Nutrition:

Low day - but I feel I might have exceeded my carb intake limit ... I did eat most of them following my workout though.

Tomorrow:

I have to wake up early tomorrow morning to run because I am leaving in the afternoon and heading home for a night. My parents want to take me out for my B-day, it should be fun.

It's a little strange when I stop to think I'll be 21 in a few days. To me, it feels like any other B-day, just another year ... I guess I'll be able to "legally" buy alcohol now, yippee ! (not really considering I don't drink much).

Catch you later,

--Jay

2 comments:

Bob said...

Hum nice work man. Thank you for the comment on my blog. We really need to encourage us each other to push the limits away. I noticed that you have many exams. Pay attention not to too much tired because it limits the progression (it is a fact that I'm bearing) Good Luck
Bob

poppy said...

KEEP IT UP...................LOVE YOU......POPPY