Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 57: Hump day

Status - damage control
Mood - good but fatigued
Water - 4 liters (yes !)

Day 57 of 112

Cardio:

This morning I completed 15 minutes HIIT on the treadmill at speed 6.5-10.5, a new high !!!

I did 10 minutes on the elliptical as well, which felt pretty good at resistance 14

Weight:

Today shoulders are on the schedule. I am heading out right now actually. I know, it's late and I probably will have a hard time getting to sleep from exercising this late. Oh well, better late than never !

Nutrition:

On target, though I had a late post-workout meal that was around 11 am.

Lunch came later than expected to. I had to wait until my Physics lab let out, at which point I almost ran to the dining hall to eat. I felt starved !

Tomorrow: Rest - all fruit day

Catch you later,

--Jay

1 comment:

poppy said...

JAY.SORRY I MISSED YOUR POST.LOVE YOU POPPY..............