Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 62: Under Pressure



Status - damage control
Mood - good but could be better
Water - 2 liters (boo)

Day 62 112

I have an exam on Wednesday and am sorta freaking out. I hate physics with a passion. I accept the fact that it's difficult, I just wish it were more like orgo, which is to say more interesting.

I'll be doing the majority of studying tomorrow. I am supposed to meet a friend of mine at 6:30 am to begin the all-day journey. God, I am not looking forward to this :-(

On the fitness front:

Weight:

I did shoulders today and increased my resistance in seated push press, making my current max (of 10 reps) 70lbs. I feel good about the strength gains I've made so far. It'll definitely help when I begin Jiu-Jitsu training this summer. I want to compete in tournaments so I have to get into much better shape.

Cardio:

10 minutes HIIT on the tread and 10 on the elliptical

Nutrition:

Pretty good. I had two bananas pre-workout O:-)

Salads for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow: squats + core

Catch you later,

--Jay

ps. I'm going to start posting daily pictures again because it is the only way I can most directly judge the progress I am making. In not posting pictures I fear that I might fall out of the habit of even taking them in the first place, and that is the last thing I want to happen.

1 comment:

poppy said...

DEAR JAY............PRESSURE IS SELF APPLIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE, POPPY...........GOOD LUCK.............