Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 0.1

Day 1
Mood - could be better
Water - 2 liters

Unfortunately I'm already back at school, taking summer courses and working. It never ends ! My previous semester ended strongly. Took a great deal out of me near the end though. For a while there I had to take a break from the gym, since I didn't have the energy to do anything more than study. It feels good to finally be back following my long absence. I haven't forgotten about my fellow shredders. I made sure to check up on your guys periodically. So many of you have blown my mind with the amount of progress you've made in the past few months. I'm so proud !!! Keep up the good work (not that I have to tell you, lol), but watch out: I'm making a comeback !! I'll be right on your tails soon enough haha

I have free access to my school's gym for the entire summer. The swim center here is also open for use, which I'm extremely excited about. My toes haven't touched the surface of a pool in too long. And with how hot it's been lately, I'll be taking full advantage :-)

I don't have a camera yet, but will be making daily posts. I plan to purchase one in the next week (hopefully). Not too excited about actually using it: I have a lot of work to do: physically, that is.

No worries

--Jay


Tomorrow: morning cardio (7am), mid-day swim (12), afternoon weight session (4pm)

Update everyone on my goals and outlook for the next 5 month mission.

No comments: