Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 3: Rested


Day 3 of 84

Status: mission 1
Mood: Rested
Water: 4 liters
Meal: 5th meal in 1 hr ... missed 6th (make up for it with perfect performance tomorrow)

According to my schedule, today was a rest day. Tomorrow afternoon I will make my way back to the gym for "Lactic Acid Training". This style of training is designed to force my body into producing lactic acid, which research has shown to cause increases in both growth hormone and testosterone secretion by the body. These two hormones are extremely anabolic and lipolytic. The results of my workout should include complete muscle failure, the burning of a lot of calories, and the stimulation of Type 1 muscle fibers, which are endurance oriented. Do I sound excited, because I am !

I am going to be shattered tomorrow night, lol

Catch you tomorrow,

--Jay

No comments: